Course DescriptionIn this course, you will learn the standard basics and competencies of quality auditing, as well as professional applications, advanced techniques, and course management. Whether you are new to the field or are an existing quality auditor looking to prepare for the ASQ certification exam, the ASQ-Certified Quality Auditor course is an excellent choice for building your career as a CQA. Additionally, getting your certification is an excellent way to move ahead in your career, as ASQ CQAs earn nearly twelve percent more on average than quality auditors without credentials. This course also includes a voucher which covers the fee of the exam.
- Auditing Fundamentals
- Audit Process
- Auditor Competencies
- Audit Course Management and Business Applications
- Quality Tool and Techniques
- Validates your knowledge in planning, conducting, and reporting a quality audit, whether it is a quality system, process, or product audit
- Preparation for the internationally recognized credential Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam
HOW THE COURSE IS TAUGHT
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 33 course hours
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites to take this course, however prior knowledge of quality and auditing is recommended. This course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CQA exam.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Required fields are indicated by .