The best time to pursue CompTIA Cloud+ training is right now. Cloud computing is a growing field as experts create innovative ways to store, manage, access, and protect some of the world's most important data. The global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020. This impressive industry growth is increasing the demand for professionals with cloud computing skills. This online course is designed for individuals who are just starting out in information technology.
Curious how difficult the course is? It's actually ideal for those who have limited experience. You'll learn everything you need to pass the certification exam and pursue a career in cloud computing, starting with the basics of cloud service environments. This course covers key concepts and skills, including virtualization, infrastructure, troubleshooting, resource management, security, systems management, and business continuity.
Incorporating visual, auditory, and hands-on learning, the course is aligned with the highly regarded CompTIA Cloud+ certification. It includes applied learning activities to ensure you gain a working knowledge of the concepts taught, as well as the ability to implement them in real-life situations. After completing the course, you will be prepared for the CompTIA™ Cloud+ CV0-002 Certification designation.
This course offers enrollment with an exam voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Cloud Concepts and Models
- Resource Management
- Systems Management
- Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Lay a foundation for your career as a cloud computing specialist, cloud support technician, cloud consultant, or cloud support associate
- Get a strong start on your CompTIA Cloud+ certification path and prepare for the exam
- Complete the course in a way that's best for you, as it caters to a variety of learning styles by incorporating visual, auditory, and hands-on learning
- Gain confidence in your new skills through real-life application activities and hands-on labs
HOW THE COURSE IS TAUGHT
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 75 course hours