This course will prepare you for CompTIA A+ certification. You can earn this certification after you pass two exams. The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1001, covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting. The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures.
CompTIA™ A+ Certification is vendor neutral and internationally recognized, giving you a competitive advantage no matter what country you're working in and what hardware you're working with.
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying CompTIA™ certification exams (CompTIA 220-1001 and 220-1002) upon completion of the course and eligibility. This course offers enrollment without an exam vouchers.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001)
- Hardware Part II
- Mobile and More
- CompTIA A+ (220-1002)
- Mac & Linux
- Prepare to take CompTIA 220-1001 and 220-1002 certification exams
- Become proficient in various technical processes so you can work for a variety of clients and employers
- Begin the path toward a successful IT career or professionally grow in a current career
- Understand the fundamental language of the IT world to better communicate with coworkers, employers, and clients
How the course is taught:
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 months to complete
- 290 course hours
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
There are no prerequisites to enroll in this course, however you should have basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems—for example, how to power up and log on to a machine, how to use a mouse and keyboard, and basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills.
This course is for you if you're interested in pursuing a career in information technology, specifically related to PC technology. This course will prepare you obtain a CompTIA A+ Certification designation.