Course DescriptionAre you looking for an easy, yet in-depth way to prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams? Prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence T5 Suspension/Steering exam featuring all of the necessary components. A detailed, three- tiered preparatory methodology (Practice, Standard and Timed testing modes) is designed to increase confidence not only in answering task-list based questions correctly, but also in gaining test-taking assurance when performing in a simulated, timed exam environment. The Practice mode, the suggested starting preparatory test mode, provides detailed, question level remediation with each question response. This includes answer explanations, links to the relevant task list area(s) being assessed, digitized videos, animations and full-color, engaging graphics designed to increase learning efficiency. The Standard mode removes the remediation element, and begins to transition you to ensure comfort in a simulated online test taking environment. The Timed mode simulates most closely the actual ASE exam, where each preparation exam is timed and results achieved are viewed only at the completion of the entire set of questions for each test area.
- Steering System Diagnosis and Repair
- Suspension, Frame, and 5th Wheel Diagnosis and Repair
- Wheel Alignment Diagnosis, Adjustments, and Repair
- Wheels, Tires, and Hub Diagnosis and Repair
- Increase your confidence and be better prepared to take the Automotive Service Excellence T5 Suspension/Steering exam
HOW THE COURSE IS TAUGHT
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 7 course hours
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites to take this course.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Required fields are indicated by .