Course DescriptionAre you looking for an easy, yet in-depth way to prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams? Prepare for the ASE Transit Bus H7: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning exam featuring all of the necessary components. This bilingual course provides both English and Spanish speaking technicians access to preparatory materials delivered in an easy-to-use format, while ensuring learning and retention. A detailed, three-tiered preparatory methodology (Practice, Standard and Timed testing modes) is designed to increase confidence not only in answering task-list based questions correctly, but also in gaining test-taking assurance when performing in a simulated, timed exam environment. The Practice mode, the suggested starting preparatory test mode, provides detailed, question level remediation with each question response. This includes answer explanations, links to the relevant task list area(s) being assessed, digitized videos, animations and full-color, engaging graphics designed to increase learning efficiency. The Standard mode removes the remediation element, and begins to transition you to ensure comfort in a simulated online test taking environment. The Timed mode simulates most closely the actual ASE exam, where each preparation exam is timed and results achieved are viewed only at the completion of the entire set of questions for each test area.
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems Diagnosis, Service, and Repair
- A/C System and Component Diagnosis, Service, and Repair
- Heating and Engine Cooling Systems Diagnosis, Service, and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Operating Systems and Related Controls Diagnosis and Repair
- Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Handling, and Retrofit
- Increase your confidence and be better prepared to take the ASE Transit Bus H7: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning exam
HOW THE COURSE IS TAUGHT
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 7 course hours
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites to take this course.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Required fields are indicated by .