Course DescriptionThis PMI-RMP® Certification Training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured and objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn how to conduct risk planning, identification and analysis, and control both known and unknown risks in projects.
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: Overview of RMP Certification Course
- Section 3: Plan Risk Management
- Section 4: Identify Risk
- Section 5: Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Section 6: Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis - Par 2
- Section 7: Plan Risk Responses
- Section 8: Monitor Risk
- Learn quantitative and qualitative risk assessment
- Learn risk mitigation
- Learn project planning
- Learn risk analysis
How the course is taught:
- Self-paced, online learning
- 13 hours of e-learning content
- 5 RMP simulation exams
- Self-paced course content is available for 12 months
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
PrerequisitesYou need a minimum of 4,500 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last five years and 40 hours of project risk management education if you hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
Or, you need 3,000 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last five years and 30 hours of project management education if you hold a bachelor’s degree or above.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Required fields are indicated by .